6b0e8eb51e4f7ff284db370232c1ce552e9896def8eb686572

Open Multiple URL In Single Click

Wednesday 11 April 2012

3 Ways I Drive Traffic to My Coupon Blog

If you run a blog of any kind you can almost never do without traffic. When I started my nutrisystem and medifast coupon blog a few years ago I read a lot of blogging advice from successful bloggers who believed content is king. I gave my content my all and I started creating great content that can’t be found elsewhere online. The end result wasn’t what I expected and on the long run I had to face the harsh reality, marketing!
The truth is that while great content is important, it can almost never succeed without the right marketing. After reading a lot of marketing blogs and tips online, I applied the best tips to my blog and I now get great results. Below are 3 great ways I market and drive traffic to my coupon blog.
Guest Posting on Other Blogs
One of my major marketing tactics that has been really instrumental to the success of my blog is guest blogging. Is it by guest blogging on other blogs that talk about medifast or nutrisystem or by writing for blogs in niches outside my own? I have noticed a significant increase from all sources, including direct traffic, search engine traffic and traffic from other blogs, since I started guest blogging and I have never regretted a moment of it.
In my own opinion guest blogging is currently the best way to get traffic to a blog. Look for the best blogs around you, focus on creating great content for them and market your content once it is live on their blog – on the long run you will be able to get a lot more readers to your blog.
Focusing on SEO
One important lesson I learned late from my blogging experience is that traffic from the search engines is the best kind of traffic you can get. If you think about it for example, whenever you need an answer to a question that bothers you or whenever you need a quick solution to a problem where do you go? For me I visit Google, and I’m sure it is the same for a lot of other people.
Search engines generate more than half the traffic most bloggers get and by focusing on optimizing your content for them while at the same time making sure it is readable to your readers you will be able to get a lot more traffic to your blog.
Participating in Forums Regularly
The final tactic I use to generate traffic to my coupon blog is by contributing to the top forums in my field. Since a lot of people read most of these forums by positioning myself as an expert who knows what he is doing I’m able to get the attention of a lot of these forum members and at the end I’m able to get a lot more readers to my blog.
Forum marketing is quite underestimated and underused but you can easily gain a lot of traction for your blog by trying to contribute regularly to the top forums in your niche.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ads